- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Company responsible: SITBACK MEDITERRANEA S.L.
- NIF tax number: B54386883
- Address: Avenida Salamanca, 8, bajo, derecha, 03003, Alicante.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
- Identification and bank data (for example, name, surname, email, credit card number, etc.)
- Information on the use made of the Service (dates and times when the platform is accessed, number of times the Community Lockers are used, time the Community Lockers remain occupied, etc.)
- Data on potential incidents that may have occurred
When you are requested to provide your personal data, some fields are marked as obligatory, as they are necessary to be able to provide the Service to you.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage your contracting of the Service through the platform.
- To provide you the Service.
- To attend to requests or incidents that you communicate through the client support
- To improve the Service that we provide you.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data depends on the purpose for which we process it, as detailed below:
|1) Managing your contracting of the service
||For execution of provision of the service
|2) Providing the Service
|3) Client support
||Based on legitimate interest
|4) Improving the Service
||Based on legitimate interest
- DURING WHAT PERIOD OF TIME WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
Your data will be stored during the time necessary to fulfil the corresponding purpose, and subsequently, during the period necessary to be able to cover potential responsibilities or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims. Nevertheless, you may request the deletion of your data, and in case of these legal preservation periods being applicable, it will be blocked during the time established by regulations.
Your data will be processed in a lawful, faithful, transparent, appropriate, pertinent, limited, precise and up to date manner.
- WITH WHOM WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SHARED?
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WHEN PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In all cases, you have the right to:
||Right to obtain information on whether personal data concerning you is being processed and to access it.
||Right to respect for the precision of the data, to correct, complete or update it.
||Right to request the deletion of data and for it not to be processed, if the requirements are fulfilled.
||Right to oppose the processing of personal data.
|Limitation of processing
||Right to limit the processing of data in accordance with certain requirements.
||Right to receive the personal data and transmit it to a third party for processing.
|Not being subject to automated individual decisions
||Right to not be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of data, including the creation of profiles, which have legal effects or which affect you significantly.
|Withdrawal of consent
||Right to withdraw consent to processing that was previously granted.
You may exercise the rights mentioned in this section by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, you may file a claim before the competent Control Authority in this field, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by writing to it at C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the website https://www.agpd.es